My Songs of Joy!

My Songs of Joy!
Do Re Mi Fa Sol!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Recent Deep Thoughts...

A few new "deep thoughts" to ponder, courtesy of M:

-"How does God know what I'm going to do before I do it?"

-"Heaven is supposed to be the best place ever, right? So, will there be playgrounds and lots of ice cream there?"

-"If my owie doesn't go away right after I pray, does that mean I didn't pray enough?"

-"How does God make things grow?"

-"So, if our real home is Heaven, why don't we know what it will look like?"

........and those are just the 'theological' ones!!!
Anybody want to weigh in on these other latest inquisitions from our little Thinker:

-"How does a camera take pictures?"

-"Where does chicken come from? If we like chicken, the food, I still don't think anyone should kill an animal to eat it...isn't there another way to eat the chicken?"

-"What is plastic?"

-"How can you put that (our blog) on the computer? How do you get our pictures on there?"

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment