My Songs of Joy!

My Songs of Joy!
Do Re Mi Fa Sol!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Update


Since it's been so long since my last post (August of 2009!!!) I wanted to give y'all a very quick update:

B is enjoying his job here in Ocala. He's hoping to possibly take flight lessons in the near future, as we live (literally) down the street from an airport, and this is something he's wanted to do for a long time. He has given up watching Collegiate Basketball for Lent this year (and it has been how ever so convenient that his beloved Tar Heels happen to be having one of the worst season in Tar Heel history!!)

I am keeping busy with homeschooling, tutoring in a weekly program that M is a part of called "Classical Conversations." I'm also hoping to start a woman's group at church, called ENDOW, a study on the Dignity of Women. We would be studying Church documents, writings, encyclicals, and teachings, and meeting a few times a month. I've had a few music opportunities here and there, but never enough!!

M is 5 1/2, (going on 25!!), and continues to mature and blossom as an incredibly beautiful, responsible, mature, fun daughter. She made her First Communion a few months ago, and is daily reminding Mama that "We need to pray our rosary today!" After being our 'doula' at Chiara's birth (and doing an incredible job at it, I must say!), she cannot wait to be the birth helper when this Baby's D-Day arrives!

L is going to be turning 4 at the end of April- crazy to think!!! I can't believe he's turning 4 already! He is very much into dinosaurs right now, and he loves making up stories and asking how to write words so he can write down his stories and illustrate them. As you can imagine- he has a very vivid imagination!

C is our little Diva- she is nonstop, like her brother, and she is quite the comedian, with a great knack for being genuinely funny around the clock! Currently, her very favorite thing is a little pink monkey from Grandma, which she goes nowhere without!!

Baby #4 is getting ready to make his/her appearance into this world! Due date is sometime around Apr 29- May 6. He/She is an active little one, and LOVES to hear his brother/sisters voices talking, getting noticeably excited anytime they talk to Baby.

So, there you have it! Stay tuned! I've got the blog bug again now, and I'm excited to be back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment