Sometimes you have to deal with attitude problems with an almost-6-year-old-daughter....especially if she has some Irish blood running through her veins!!
Well, our darling daughter had a rather rough day earlier this week- talking back to Mama, challenging Papa, rolling her eyes, stomping her feet, crossing her arms.... the whole gamut. So, she was sent to her room at one point, and she became rather hysterical. After she finally settled down and could breathe again (!), Papa went in to talk things out with her.
Papa: Why do you think you've had such a hard time today, Mai?
M: Well, I think I'm just ...very... emotional today, Papa.
Papa: Oh? Really? Why do you think that is?
M: Well, maybe it's because I'm allergic to something.
(We're still trying to figure out what sort of allergy causes this kind of reaction!!!)

Too cute! I think Kaela and Maia have such similar personalities and "critical thinking" skills!!! HaHa!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love those matching polka-dot dresses!!!!
HiLaRiOuS!!!
ReplyDelete