My Songs of Joy!

My Songs of Joy!
Do Re Mi Fa Sol!

Monday, November 8, 2010

At least...

I got to Mass this morning and was sitting there before Mass began (which was a huge accomplishment in itself, let me tell you! To actually get to Daily Mass early - me? with my four kids? Doesn't happen too often, to say the least!)...anyway, I was sitting there, taking a few breaths to quiet myself, and I happened to look over at my little darlin' Diva - really actually look at her and realized what a more 'put together' mother would have noticed before stepping outside of the house with her today:

-shoes were on the wrong feet
-mismatched socks (though, both pink I might add- just different shades)
-fanny crack showing because her khaki pants were on backwards (though how she missed that one I don't quite get, because they're pants with a zipper and button!)
-undies on backwards and inside out (found this one out later when she had to go potty during Mass!)
-big snarly mess of hair, covered up by her blue hoodie
-food from breakfast still on her face and teeth

...At least she got ready all by herself, though, right?! And the cuteness factor kinda balanced out everything else......right? I hope?
Sigh.
Did I say I was proud to get to Mass early today??!!



1 comment:

  1. Is that second picture C or M? Oh my goodness she looks JUST like her big sister in that one!

    ReplyDelete