My Songs of Joy!

My Songs of Joy!
Do Re Mi Fa Sol!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"The Black Eye"

Their father came across the good ol' tv sitcom, "Leave It To Beaver" on Netflix and decided to indulge the kids in a viewing of the episode called "The Black Eye."  I forgot how funny that show was! In particular, that's a great episode!




Anyone want to discuss whether or not kids are influenced by what they see/hear in movies or on television?  Here's my answer:
(Mind you- this is what I woke up to this morning, as I went out with friends last night before they were done watching this episode.)






I think I need to hide the markers for awhile. They are all becoming a little too familiar with these lately!!!!   However- I am thankful they are washable.  Just in the nick of time, I managed to 'rescue' my 4 year old's face from a bright Kelly green permanent sharpie this morning, after taking the above pictures.  Phew! Don't know quite how I'd manage to cover that up prior to Mass tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment