Now, having said that- I have never ever been one to 'advertise' for famous people or name brands. I even cringe inwardly at the idea of my girls wearing specific Disney princess logos/attire. (Nonetheless, there are still a few that have made their way into the girls' dressers over the years.) I don't know- I just think it's strange to wear another person's picture on me....well, at least if they're a stranger. (I am not speaking of the endearing Mother's Day shirt donning a picture of my favorite little people in the whole world!) So....the boys were in need of new undies, and their father picked some up on the way home yesterday. As we were folding laundry this afternoon, I came across, well.... something that made me go 'Hmmmmm.'
I don't think I need to say anything else.
(okay. Can't help it. This is just.....bizarre....weird....disturbing...wrong??? Wearing a face on a fanny? I'm thinking either the Duck Dynasty crew doesn't know all the different Duck attire styles out there that don their faces....or, they're having the final laugh..... um.....yeah.)
(okay. Can't help it. This is just.....bizarre....weird....disturbing...wrong??? Wearing a face on a fanny? I'm thinking either the Duck Dynasty crew doesn't know all the different Duck attire styles out there that don their faces....or, they're having the final laugh..... um.....yeah.)
No comments:
Post a Comment