Singing the Songs of Life each day, learning my way in this world; Sharing my melodies and joining other harmonies; Hoping to offer a new song each day to the Singer of all Songs, the Giver of all Gifts...
My Songs of Joy!
Do Re Mi Fa Sol!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
C's Limelight
It has been brought to my attention that poor little C does not get enough ‘limelight time’ on our blog!!! So, per her GodMama’s request, this post is dedicated to our Sunshine, Little Miss C. Quick little C update: She remains are precious, ever-smiling Joy, completely and utterly intrigued by her older siblings (who isn’t!?); She crawls faster than most of us can walk, and she’s been standing by herself for quite awhile… but hasn’t seem to yet figure out that she could walk if she tried! We keep saying “Any day now….” (M & L both walked before 10 months), but…. We’re still saying it! She’s our petite and long little dolly- built very differently than her big bro and sis were at this age. We’re working on sign language nowadays, and she mumbles in various languages on any given day. I promise that she will receive more ‘center stage attention’ than I’ve given her thus far! It’s just amazing, though, how true it is- things change a lot with each additional child! Don’t ask me if I’ve recorded any landmarks for my third child…… I swore I wouldn’t be like ‘every other mother’ and do such a thing! But…. guilty. Sorry, C. You’re not loved any less!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment